Welcome to Jane 'L' Driving School. My name is Jane Holt and I'm an independent, female Driving Instructor operating in Waterlooville and the surrounding areas, since May 2007.
If you are looking to gain a lifelong skill that will keep you safe on Britain's roads, as well as passing your driving test, then you've come to the right Driving School.
I'm a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) with a good reputation and a steady stream of customers. Very often I have a waiting list, so I always recommend that you aim to book a place within my school around 2 months ahead of your intended start date.
I am a reliable, conscientious Instructor who always aims to put the needs of my pupils first. I do this by:
- finding out about you and your learning needs prior to commencing lessons
- working around your availability and preferences for lesson times, wherever possible
- arriving on time (subject to traffic conditions) and planning ahead for your next lesson
- only having you in the car, you never share your lesson with anyone else
- tailoring the learning to suit your learning goals, individual learning pace and ability
- reviewing your learning with you on a regular basis
- identifying with you additional opportunities for learning and suggesting techniques for you to practise in between lessons
- assisting you with your Theory and Hazard Perception whilst on the move in every lesson
- providing you with free access to Theory Test Pro, that will help you fully prepare for your Theory and Hazard Perception tests, once you have familiarised yourself with the Highway Code.
Testimonials of Jane's students
"Jane's professionalism and friendliness puts you at ease whilst learning, giving confidence to achieve and making a normally stressful experience enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone, in fact I haveJ."
"You made me feel comfortable in each lesson, the notes for my theory helped me loads and a calming influence. All this helped me pass first time! I'm still shocked......."
"Having attempted to learn to drive for 20 years, Jane is the only instructor that has made me feel completely at ease. I always looked forward to my lessons. I am pleased to say I passed first time. Thank you Jane, I would recommend you any time."
"What made learning to drive an enjoyable time was the fact that Jane is a very calm, patient person, which made me feel very comfortable, especially when I got annoyed when manoeuvres or tasks didn't go to plan! I never felt under pressure to always get things perfect and if things went wrong we would have a laugh about it and try to remember funny rhymes or phrases that would help me not to make the same mistakes again. I thoroughly enjoyed the learning process!"
"Thank you so much for all your help and support over the past year! Being able to drive will completely change my life. I can't wait for all the freedom! You have helped e to gain so much more confidence in myself and this is going to affect other areas of my life - not just my driving! So thank you again for being such a lovely driving instructor, I will pass your number on and recommend you to any other learners I meet!"
"I've had several driving instructors whilst learning to drive and Jane is by the far the best one I've ever had. She was calm and reassuring during some stressful moments, and helped me stay focused. I couldn't envisage passing my driving test at all, but Jane helped me to do it with only one minor. Thanks very much Jane!"